Sandi is having a Giveaway at her Blog For her 100th post! So please visit her today! Congrats to you on your 100th post and Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Thanks so much Sandi!
I'm 57 years old, a proud mom of 4 grown and loving sons, Matthew, Michael, Daniel and Joel. I have 3 wonderful daughter-n-laws, Cat, Donna and Heidi.
I'm also a very proud Maw-maw of 8 grand-kids! Jonathan, Nathan, Brandan, Haley, Kaley, Aden, Sofia and lil baby Case.
I have 2 furry ones, Lil Lily and Sebastian. I also have 4 kitties, Ashes, Gracie, Cali and Bella.
I love God, my family, Church, friends, animals, outdoors, flowers and crafting!!
I'm a Certified Florist but haven't worked at that for quite some years now.
Here's a few places that you might find me and see some of my creations at:
YouTube:
Shop
Facebook:
Shop
My Etsy:
Shop
I'm a very proud Sister in the Bloggerette Sorority!
Won't you join us?
Please join Mary, our gracious hotess for Mosaic Monday!
Mosaic Monday at Little Red House
Click on the image for a tutorial of how to make a Photo Mosaic
My dedicated, loyal, loving, talented and dependable follower lil Sweeties...
Bella Sinclair Award
Thanks so much Marie I'm very honored by this! Also, I would like to say thank you to Ces for making this beautiful Award! If you would like to go to Bella Sinclair's blog please click on picture. If you would like to find out more about the Bella Sinclair award please go here
The largest Give-A-Way in Ink Stains history! Over $250.00 in retail value plus...much more then what the picture shows you! Go to Ink Stains...Hurry you have till May 15th. Tell Roni I sent you!
200+ Followers GIVEAWAY
Hurry...ends April 26th 3 different winners wil be picked on April 27th
Spring Giveaway Ends March 31
In Honor of Kinley's Birth
15th giveaway- an angel inside
Mother's Day Giveaway...
Bellesanbeaus Crafts
A very unique Toile Necklace Giveaway...
French Obsession Party and Give away. August 1st~August 9 Please stop in and visit, Le Chateau des fleurs blog!
Nicole's Birthday Giveaway...
Click to enter this awesome Giveaway for this gorgeous Beaded Gourd
1 year Anniversary Giveaway...
Please hurry...
Prayers, healing thoughts and love needed...
Some of you may already know Renee, if you don't please click on this picture. To learn more about the Renee Bracelet 3rd Giveaway please go to Marie Segal's, Art from my Heart
Mom and me...
I miss you and I love you...
This is me with my grandma...
The good ole days!
Mom, me and my dolly...
This is me when I was 5 years old!
My four sons when they were young...
Matthew, Michael, Daniel and Joel
My four sons...
Matthew, Michael, Daniel and Joel
My 4 sons...
Matthew, Michael, Daniel and Joel
3 of my 4 sons...
Joel, Danny & Mike
3 of my 4 sons...
Michael, Joel and Matthew
3 of my 4 sons...
Michael, Joel and Daniel
3 of my 4 sons...
Michael, Joel and Matthew
3 of my 4 sons in their grass skirts...
Matthew, Daniel and Joel
brothers, Sisters, husbands and wives, sons and daughter-n-laws...
Michael, Donna, Cat and Matthew
My son and his wife...
Matt and Cat
Sisters, my daughter-n-laws...
Cat and Donna
Me and my twin grand-daughters...
Haley and Kaley
My oldest grandson...
Jonathan
My second oldest grandson...
Nathan
My third oldest grandson...
Brandan
Aren't they sweet...
Twins...Kaley and Haley
5 of my grandchildren...
Jonathan, Nathan, Brandan, Haley and Kaley
My sweet twin grand-daughters...
Haley and Kaley
"Jon"
My oldest grandson
Michael, Aden and Donna
Yep...I'm a Ninja Turlte...
This is lil Aden
My 7th grand-daughter's 3-D ultra sound picture...
introducing lil precious Sofia at 6 lbs 8 oz and due on the 17th of June!
Collage of Aden and Michael
Introducing...Sofia Breeze
Born: 6-13-10 at 11:24am 8 lbs. 6 1/2 oz. 19 3/4's long. This is my 7th grand-baby!
Aden...
My lil indian
Is this a smile or what!
Aden
Sofia Breeze
5 of my grandchildren...
Jonathan, Nathan, Brandan, Haley and Kaley
My twin grand daughter's
Haley and Kaley with one of their first creations.
Isn't this precious...Cousins...two of my grandchildren.
Aden and Kaley
My 7th grandchild...
Sofia Breeze
Cousins...
Kaley, Aden and Haley
My lil Princess's...
Kaley and Haley...
Princess for the day...
Kaley and Haley...
My grandkids 2 years ago...
My oldest grandson and his new hair style...
Jon
Rocky...
This is me and my lil buddy...
Rocky, he's a big boy!
Would you be mine???
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Easter...
Smooches...Rocky
Happy Halloween...
Trick or Treats please...
Trick or Treat...
and furry one kisses...Sweet Pea and Lily
Happy Halloween...
My name is Ashes and my mom made me dress this way!
Ho Ho Ho...
Merry Christmas!!!
Meowwww
I was the new kid on the block until mom brought my lil niece, Bella here (but I'm still the cutest!) my name is Cali Bear
This is my...
Gracie
Hi...I'm Bella
My mommy says I'm a baddd girl! Gosh, just because I break something everyday shouldn't mean anything.
Hi there...
my mommie says that I'm a good girl!
Hi, I'm Gracie
Purrrrrrrrrr...
Bella...the newest kid on the block!
My very talented and wonderful new friends and family here in blogland...
2 comments:
heading over now to wish her a happy 100 post! Enjoy your day!
Hi Walking on Sunshine, thanks for stopping in. Hope you have a great day!
Hugs...
Bobbi
Post a Comment