Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's been such a long time...

Hi everyone, gosh...it's been such a long, long time now since I've been on my blog. Actually for that matter, my computer, hmm life itself. I hope that I even remember how to post! I do want to apologize to everyone for not being able to blog, bead, keep up with promises made from months ago. Also to create, design, keep up with all my blog sisters and with my blog itself.

For the past months since last time yous have heard from me I've been fighting with my health. Please, please, please don't think that I've been ignoring anyone. I've just been trying to regain some of my health back again. I've spent long weeks and months at a time in and out of the hospital. Back at home with IV Meds and in home care. Unfortunately in October I was given some bad news that for right now I'd rather not speak of. I promise though in the future I'll keep everyone posted as much as I can with my updates.

It took me the longest time before I was even able to get back on my computer. It was way to difficult for me to even sit but I have to say that it feels so nice to be able to sit here this evening at my computer and type a new post. Honestly though I so need new Office Furniture! If you would only see the chair that I'm sitting in, or should I say, trying to sit in you would so understand.

My grandchildren are doing so well. The baby is getting so big and my goodness is she beautiful! My sons are all fine and my furry babies are great! I hope that yous have had wonderful and blessed holidays filled with love, family and friends! I will try my best to post something at least once a week if my health allows for it. Also, once I start to feel a lil bit better I want to make those wonderful ladies the gifts that I had promised. I've missed so much and feel so bad. I almost feel like I deserted  yous, but the reality of everything is that everyone of yous I've held very close to me in my heart all these months and I've thought of everyone and your families very often! I miss yous and hope to be able to stop in at your blogs again very soon. I've said this before and I really mean this from the very bottom of my heart and being. My heart is filled with so much friendship and love, everyone makes me feel so good and you all, each and everyone of yous have all touched my heart in so many different and wonderful ways. I want to thank everyone for your tenderness, love, caring, prayers, friendship healing thoughts and positive energies. For all your cards, calls, gifts and genuine sisterly love! Yous all mean the world to me, thank you! It's wonderful to be a part of this great family!
Thank you all so much for stopping in this evening! Until the next
time, bead happy...
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

11 comments:

Crazy Mama said...

i'm very sorry to hear that you've had such problems with your health. but i'm going to hold it in my heart that you will be feeling well very very soon. prayers and love are with you! hugs!

Sarah said...

Welcome back to blogland Bobbi, you were missed. So sorry that you have been so ill, sending hugs & healing thoughts your way!

Bellesanbeaus said...

Glad your back and sending you a huge hug!

Sheila said...

Hello Bobbi - because it's been one year since I started blogging, I clicked on an old post and found your comment. I decided to connect to your blog. I'm very sorry to hear that you've not been well. Take each day slowly and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. glad to see you back online!

Marie S said...

Hey Bobbi, so nice to *see* you!!
Hang in there, miracles happen and they can happen to you!
You are always in my prayers.

Silke Powers said...

Dear Bobbi, how did I miss this?!? I've been checking in periodically, but you must have posted this right when family was visiting here... I am so glad that you are able to sit at your computer a little bit! I am thinking of you all the time and keep you firmly in my thoughts!! Hope you continue to improve and as Marie says: Miracles happen all the time!! Love, Silke

Something Special said...

Hi there Bobbi, I need your physical address so I can send all your goodies that you won out to you! Please email me at ask@comnett.net
Thanks friend!

Junibears said...

It was so lovely of you to visit me and leave a nice comment. Bobbi I'm so sorry you have serious health problems.I'm sending you big gentle hugs and loving thoughts,
June xx

char said...

Hi Bobbi, we've never "met", but I am also on the Bead Journal and saw your post. Like the others said, stay strong, keep the faith and may you be blessed with good health. Welcome to the Journal, its a lot of fun just seeing what everyone is doing. Have a good time...will check in again. Happy Beading.

my little cottage said...

nice post thanks for sharing looking for to visit more...blessings

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Bobbi, you are so sweet, so glad you enjoyed the flower tutorial. Poop, hate that you have been so sick, but so glad you were able to take a "Break" from it and do some fun blog reading, it is always helpful to temporarily "Get away".

Hugs to you fellow blogger
Carol