Isn't it great to have a whole new world of friends that you see everyday in a place called Blogland! Everyday I rush to my computer to be able to log on to my new home away from home and a place that I love with people that I love...Blogland! What's even better is that the wonderful friendships we all share is to me like another very special family. Or as another friend of mine, Silke at Metamorphosis here in Blogland said, "Sometimes we are the ones needing to be uplifted and other times we get to be the angel who uplifts with a kind word, a small gesture or just by holding someone in our thoughts. Thank you for being my angels!" In our special world we give our thoughts, our hearts and our love to each other. I want to say thank you all for being my special "Angel's" and very dear friends! I wouldn't change this for anything in either world's!
Today I received again 2 very special Awards from two wonderful very special people!
The first Award is from a very sweet and kind lady who's so talented, Darla at Artistic Accents by Darla! Please make sure you stop in at her blog, her work is just grand!
It's the Kreativ Blogger Award! Now with this Award there are some rules and here they are:
1. List 7 things that I love
2. Link back to the blog that awarded it to me
3. Choose 7 blogs to award as 'Kreativ Bloggers'
4. Comment at each blog to let them know they’ve been chosen
Well, okie dokie then, here goes...
1. I love God, that's first and most important to me.
2. I love my sons, my grandchildren (all of six of them), and my extended family.
3. I love my Church.
4. I love all my "Furry Ones" and animals in general.
5. I love all my friends as if they were my family.
6. I love nature, flowers, wildlife, reading, the outdoors, the beach, candle lit dinners, romance, Hummingbirds, Angels, refrigerator magnets, picnics, pretty and girlie things, purple, music, laughter, being happy, beading, older people, art, food (chips), gosh...my list could go on. lol
7. You, for being here, for reading this, and for caring and sharing your lives with me!
TaDahhhhhh I did it. lol That was actually harder then you would think, especially #6. Now, onto 7 people that I want to pass this Award to, hmm. That's really the hardest thing of all because if I had my way I would give it to all of you! But seeing that the rules say to pass it to seven people, then I will. Here we go then, please know that these are not in any special order:
Marie at Art From My Heart
Silke at Metamorphosis
Lynda at Swoopin' Along
Mary at Mary's Tea Cottage
Brenda at Cozy Little House
Barb at Bella Vista
Mary at Little Red House
Please take this award and pass it down to 7 others of your choice. Congrats to all of yous!
Now, for my next Award, The Blog Break Award 2009 - Entertaining Blog Award, this comes from such a sweet and kind act from someone that's just that...very sweet and so kind and very talented also, Diana Evans at Back to the Drawing Board! Diana designed this awesome Award herself in appreciation to all of her blogger friends! I want to say thank you so much Diana, it's so sweet of you and I just loveeee it!
With this Award there are no specific rules except to pass it to our special blogger friends. Soooo...to everyone that follows me and to those that I follow, please take this awesome Award and wear it proudly on your blog and pass it to your blogger friends and new found family members here in Blogland.