Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mosaic Monday, ATC'S and Spooky Monday...

Happy Mosaic Monday! I'm pretty excited for yous to see all the different mosaics I've made this week. I want to thank Mary at Little Red House for being our most gracious and sweet hostess.

First I want to show you the gorgeous ATC that Donna from Brynwood Needleworks made for her 400th Follower Limited Edition Artist Trading Cards Phase II. I'm so honored and excited to have one! It's so beautiful and I just adore it! Thanks so much Donna! All of Donna's work is amazing, if you would like to see some of her pieces please stop in at her fantastic blog. Big hugs to you Donna, I really treasure this!



Here's the ATC I made for Donna in appreciation for the outstanding ATC she had sent to me. I was hoping that this sweet furry one looked like her Lady Kes of Morgan.



 Now these next ATC's I had made for a Getting to know you Swap from one of my Yahoo Groups, Luner Dreams.

These I made for a Autumnal Equinox Swap at a site called: ATC for All.


This next ATC I made for a trade from a wonderful lady, Robin at: Robin's World. Please stop in and say hi to Robin, she's a great person and would love to have you!


Here's the ATC that Robin sent for me. Thanks so much Robin and I can't wait for our next trade at the beginning of the month! Your ATC is wonderful!


Then Mara, from ATC for all sent me a lovely card, some goodies, my very first Tag and a beautiful ATC! Thank you so much Mara, I love everything and boy was I surprised...thank you!



Then Kaye also from ATC for all sent me a very nice card, some goodies and a ATC made from beeswax! How awesome is that! Thank you!



These next 2 ATC's are titled:  Angel's among us. I made these from my Lesson 1 at Collage Coterie,  Blended Paper Background. It's a phenomenal class that Mary teaches from GreenPaper. The class is a work at your own pace and very easy to understand, great pictures, valuable information, excellent teaching and  I highly recommend it! Please stop in at Mary's blog and see her work and read more about her classes, I know that you'll be happy that you did!


If you've been to my blog before you know that I loveeeee my seven grandchildren. So here they all are: Jon, Nathan, Brandan, Haley, Kaley, Aden and baby Sofia.

















Here's the new kid on the block...Bella.



Now...Spooky Monday! This is hosted by Wendy at: Wendy's Adventures in Wonderland. For more Halloween and scary treats go to Wendy's and you can even link up with her to! Don't be to frightened just be very AFRAID!



This was good ole Uncle Henry. In the raging storm he went through the wind and swirling snow to try to find food for his family. Now...he's just a memory, the father, who was a brave warrior, that  ventured outside.Now, every Halloween good ole Uncle Henry pays us all a visit.


He brings along his trusty companion, Mr. Vulture, who is always so hungry and is looking at you with his black lil beady eyes .

The ugly Mr. Vulture that he is brings his jar of skulls with him every time! I believe he may be trying to scare us!

Then at the stroke of midnight you hear the hooting of the dark owl as he looks for his prey.

Stay tuned for another Spooky Monday...but please don't be frightened...be AFRAID!

Happy Mosaic Monday and Spooky Monday to everyone. I do hope that enjoyed all the mosaics and fun!  Thank you all so much for stopping in today! Until the next
time, bead happy...
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi










35 comments:

xinex said...

7 grandchildren? Wow! They are all so precious too.You got so many beautiful things. Great mosaics!..Christine

Regina said...

Wonderful and fun!
And such adorable grand kids.


Happy Mosaic Monday.

" Regina "

Anonymous said...

What a great post! These cards look so fun and you're so good at making them. Now your little grands are adorable!
Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Carol said...

Great looking grandkids! Fun post! Cool looking cards! Such pretty things! Enjoyed your mosaics!

Snap said...

Loved all the ATCs and the photos of the family. Wishing you well ...

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Enjoyed seeing all your cards. You have a great looking bunch of Grand children.

Sandi (Meme) said...

Love the photos of the grands, and great cards that you have! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog about my mosaic. Loved having you over -come back any time! Have a wonderful week! Sandi

Sharing with Sherri said...

Very cute and creative!!!

Sherri:)

Victoria said...

Yay ..Happy Spooky Monday!Wonderful post..beautiful creations and love that owl!
Victoria~

My name is Riet said...

Oh you have made such beautiful pictures and mosaics. Than k you for sharing

Wendy Aspinall said...

very spooky monday love it all.. and you have lots of ATC now .. I need to get this box to you ASAP..hugs and love Wendy

Carol said...

Great post, so much to see! Have a wonderful week!

DoanLegacy said...

What an awesome post! So many things to see..

Designs by Blanche said...

So many ATCs! Each of them lovely, and all the mosaics- wonderful post! Happy Spooky Monday!
-Blanche

Anja said...

Hello Bobbi, you can be so proud about your family, that's richness!!!
Have a nice week! Anja

The Gathering Place said...

Nice cards for some lucky people.

Mary Bennett said...

Wow! That was sooo unusual!! I LOVE< LOVE< LOVE your owl!

MaryB

Marie S said...

I love the ATC's you are making now Bobbi, they are awesome.
This wonderful.
The kids are getting so big.
Sophia is soooooooooooooooooooo cute.
Happy Anniversary if I fogot!
Love and hugs dear one!

Unknown said...

Your ATC's are amazing. I love your spooky ones too. Thank you for telling me about Spooky Monday. Now that was serendipity.

Happy Mosaic Monday, and I did link to Spooky Monday.

Karen

Bellesanbeaus said...

Wow Sis...all the ATC's are just beautiful. I really like the ones you did for your class...they turned out really purty! The kids are gorgeous of course...even my miss olivia..lol...and i know you otld me the story of uncle henry was not true...but are you sure we are not related...seems like I have seen those pets before...or was it at your house I seen them???? lol Big hugs Beth

Cherry said...

belated happy MM! thanks for visiting, lovely mosaics you have here. :)

Rajesh said...

Gorgeous designs. The little ones are very cute.

eileeninmd said...

Fun post and mosaic. Your card are all wonderful. Your grandchildren are all so cute. Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

Rebecca said...

Love all the halloween pics-it's fun to be inspired!

Beading said...

Thanks for your great post! I really like the cards very creative and such good ideas that you have shared. 7 beautiful grandchildren you are indeed blessed.
Take care.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Bobbi Ann! We both posted about our atc swap today. Thank you so much for the package of sweetness you sent my way! How generous of you, my friend.

Those are some beautiful grandchildren, too! We grandmas are truly blessed, aren't we?

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday. Thank you again for your generosity. I love my newest atc from you! Looks just like Kes! ;-)
xoxo
Donna

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I think I had as good a time viewing your mosaics as you did making them! All great but I especially love the grandchildren! Precious! My grandson once had a blue Mohawk. His mom is a hair stylist and will pretty much do what ever he wants.

Always great fun stopping by to visit with you, Bobbi!

Sue said...

Wow-you are so busy! I am just learning about ATC's. You have some really interesting ones. What do you do with them? Do you frame them, hang them...just curious, it is a "new to me" craft.

The kids are all darling. Thanks for your visit, please come again!

Sue

Arti said...

Loved the creative pieces you have put together .. They all look so wonderfully amazing:)
All the kids are very cute, need I say that!
Have a great day.

Dreamspirations Gallery said...

So sorry for the delay in getting back to you... Wanted to thank you for the Lovely comment you left for ~Evette~.
The ATC's look like a lot of fun to create :)
Bella is such a cutie and your Grandchildren are just adorable!!!
Hope you are having a Great Week!
Hugs,
Summer

Marie S said...

Thanks for posting my giveaway Bobbi.
I hope you are doing well.
Love and hugs.

LivArtNow said...

Love your cards and your grandchildren are just the sweetest :) Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment, it's much appreciated!! Wish you a wonderful and creative week :)

Hugs,
Linda

Scrapping With Sherry said...

I did enjoy all of the pix and mosaics too. And then some good music on a blog for a change... You should get an award for that!!

I stopped in to see if you had the Sept. ATC's posted but I will come back.

My partner was Debbie and I posted her ATC on Saturday. I also posted my entry for the ATC Holder Challenge last night if you would like to take a peek at them you can at http://scrappingwithsherry.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there! Sherry

PS. Dont forget to vote for Blissfull's ATC Holder Challenge...

Mya said...

Saw your swap card for Blissful ATC swap at Terri's. Very pretty. Was all the glimmer beads that you put on? I hope you could glue them and not have to sew them, but I saw no tell tale signs of glue (I get the stuff all over me, and usually some on my projects where it should not be).

The picture of the baby smiling so big is adorable and made me smile too. sailorandcompany.blogspot.com has a photo event every week - this week the theme is smiles. If you wanted to, you could enter that precious picture - until tomorrow Friday night, I think.

Anonymous said...

wow Bobbi great blog and your boys are so handsome , the grands well they are the cutest ever a wonderful family....

hugz bev
leofaerie17@gmail.com