My Church had our Steak and Motor Show again and I wanted to share these pictures with all of you. I had a total blast that day! We had our band, great food and it was a lovely day outside and just alot of fun! I'm a big fan of older cars and love the car shows! I'm also a Nascar Fan to! So it's always nice when my Church has it's own car show. I have lots of pictures for you today, so sit back and enjoy the show... Happy Monday everyone, enjoy your day! Hugs...
Hi Bobbi, Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! I LOVE these photos of all the gorgeous old cars. You can see that they are well loved and cared for. What a fun event that must have been. Thanks for sharing!! Hugs, Silke
Hi Silke, very nice to see you today and thank you so much for your kind words! I also love old cars and I can't imagine all the hard work and money that goes into the up-keep on these! But it's all worth it, they're all so awesome! I have to tell you this Silke, I love your paintings...they're so beautiful! I hope that you have a wonderful day! Hugs... Bobbi
Hi Bobbi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such heart warming messages♥♥ I truly appreciate them! What awesome cars these are! We have a local car show every September and it's pretty fascinating. Some are so magical and the stories they could tell would be most interesting, I'm sure! LOL Have a super day and thanks again!! Darla
Hi Darla, Wow, thank you so much! I have to tell you though, your paintings, they're so beautiful and speak straight to my heart! I love your work and the meanings that go with them, such wonderful expressions of love! Thanks so much for all your kind words and for stopping in today! I think the old cars are awesome to and just had to share them with everyone. I very happy that you enjoyed them! Have a wonderful day. Hugs.. Bobbi
Hi Lynda, so good to see you! Isn't it to funny about that memory machine. lol You're so right, lots of memories from some of those cars in that parking lot...shall I say from the good ole days. lol Thanks for your kind words and I'm so happy that you liked them and that it brought back some memories for you...all good ones I hope. Hope you have a wonderful est of your day! Hugs... Bobbi
Hi Marie, great to see you Sweetie! It was also so excellent to be able to talk to you earlier today! Thanks, you're so sweet! Yep, I had a blat and the steak dinner was great and our band was awesome as usual. I just love these old cars! I hope that you have a good rest of your day. I'll talk to you sometime tomorrow. Giant hugs and love to you my dear friend... Bobbi
Thanks for your comment on my blog and for entering my giveaway. It was such a throwback scrolling through all the pictures of old cars. My dad used to take me to antique car shows when I was a kid and this entire post reminded me of him. :) Thank you!
Hi bellajoya,it's very nice to meet you! Thank you for the chance for the wonderful Giveaway! Also, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm very happy that this post was a wonderful memory for you, thank you for sharing that with me...you made me heart smile! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day. Hugs... Bobbi
Hi Walking on Sunshine, very nice to see you again today! Thank you so much! I'll talk to you probably more towards the end of the week. Have a wonderful rest of your week. Hugs... Bobbi
I'm 57 years old, a proud mom of 4 grown and loving sons, Matthew, Michael, Daniel and Joel. I have 3 wonderful daughter-n-laws, Cat, Donna and Heidi.
I'm also a very proud Maw-maw of 8 grand-kids! Jonathan, Nathan, Brandan, Haley, Kaley, Aden, Sofia and lil baby Case.
I have 2 furry ones, Lil Lily and Sebastian. I also have 4 kitties, Ashes, Gracie, Cali and Bella.
I love God, my family, Church, friends, animals, outdoors, flowers and crafting!!
I'm a Certified Florist but haven't worked at that for quite some years now.
Here's a few places that you might find me and see some of my creations at:
YouTube:
Shop
Facebook:
Shop
My Etsy:
Shop
I'm a very proud Sister in the Bloggerette Sorority!
Won't you join us?
Please join Mary, our gracious hotess for Mosaic Monday!
Mosaic Monday at Little Red House
Click on the image for a tutorial of how to make a Photo Mosaic
My dedicated, loyal, loving, talented and dependable follower lil Sweeties...
Bella Sinclair Award
Thanks so much Marie I'm very honored by this! Also, I would like to say thank you to Ces for making this beautiful Award! If you would like to go to Bella Sinclair's blog please click on picture. If you would like to find out more about the Bella Sinclair award please go here
The largest Give-A-Way in Ink Stains history! Over $250.00 in retail value plus...much more then what the picture shows you! Go to Ink Stains...Hurry you have till May 15th. Tell Roni I sent you!
200+ Followers GIVEAWAY
Hurry...ends April 26th 3 different winners wil be picked on April 27th
Spring Giveaway Ends March 31
In Honor of Kinley's Birth
15th giveaway- an angel inside
Mother's Day Giveaway...
Bellesanbeaus Crafts
A very unique Toile Necklace Giveaway...
French Obsession Party and Give away. August 1st~August 9 Please stop in and visit, Le Chateau des fleurs blog!
Nicole's Birthday Giveaway...
Click to enter this awesome Giveaway for this gorgeous Beaded Gourd
1 year Anniversary Giveaway...
Please hurry...
Prayers, healing thoughts and love needed...
Some of you may already know Renee, if you don't please click on this picture. To learn more about the Renee Bracelet 3rd Giveaway please go to Marie Segal's, Art from my Heart
Mom and me...
I miss you and I love you...
This is me with my grandma...
The good ole days!
Mom, me and my dolly...
This is me when I was 5 years old!
My four sons when they were young...
Matthew, Michael, Daniel and Joel
My four sons...
Matthew, Michael, Daniel and Joel
My 4 sons...
Matthew, Michael, Daniel and Joel
3 of my 4 sons...
Joel, Danny & Mike
3 of my 4 sons...
Michael, Joel and Matthew
3 of my 4 sons...
Michael, Joel and Daniel
3 of my 4 sons...
Michael, Joel and Matthew
3 of my 4 sons in their grass skirts...
Matthew, Daniel and Joel
brothers, Sisters, husbands and wives, sons and daughter-n-laws...
Michael, Donna, Cat and Matthew
My son and his wife...
Matt and Cat
Sisters, my daughter-n-laws...
Cat and Donna
Me and my twin grand-daughters...
Haley and Kaley
My oldest grandson...
Jonathan
My second oldest grandson...
Nathan
My third oldest grandson...
Brandan
Aren't they sweet...
Twins...Kaley and Haley
5 of my grandchildren...
Jonathan, Nathan, Brandan, Haley and Kaley
My sweet twin grand-daughters...
Haley and Kaley
"Jon"
My oldest grandson
Michael, Aden and Donna
Yep...I'm a Ninja Turlte...
This is lil Aden
My 7th grand-daughter's 3-D ultra sound picture...
introducing lil precious Sofia at 6 lbs 8 oz and due on the 17th of June!
Collage of Aden and Michael
Introducing...Sofia Breeze
Born: 6-13-10 at 11:24am 8 lbs. 6 1/2 oz. 19 3/4's long. This is my 7th grand-baby!
Aden...
My lil indian
Is this a smile or what!
Aden
Sofia Breeze
5 of my grandchildren...
Jonathan, Nathan, Brandan, Haley and Kaley
My twin grand daughter's
Haley and Kaley with one of their first creations.
Isn't this precious...Cousins...two of my grandchildren.
Aden and Kaley
My 7th grandchild...
Sofia Breeze
Cousins...
Kaley, Aden and Haley
My lil Princess's...
Kaley and Haley...
Princess for the day...
Kaley and Haley...
My grandkids 2 years ago...
My oldest grandson and his new hair style...
Jon
Rocky...
This is me and my lil buddy...
Rocky, he's a big boy!
Would you be mine???
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Easter...
Smooches...Rocky
Happy Halloween...
Trick or Treats please...
Trick or Treat...
and furry one kisses...Sweet Pea and Lily
Happy Halloween...
My name is Ashes and my mom made me dress this way!
Ho Ho Ho...
Merry Christmas!!!
Meowwww
I was the new kid on the block until mom brought my lil niece, Bella here (but I'm still the cutest!) my name is Cali Bear
This is my...
Gracie
Hi...I'm Bella
My mommy says I'm a baddd girl! Gosh, just because I break something everyday shouldn't mean anything.
Hi there...
my mommie says that I'm a good girl!
Hi, I'm Gracie
Purrrrrrrrrr...
Bella...the newest kid on the block!
My very talented and wonderful new friends and family here in blogland...
14 comments:
Hi Bobbi, Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! I LOVE these photos of all the gorgeous old cars. You can see that they are well loved and cared for. What a fun event that must have been. Thanks for sharing!! Hugs, Silke
What beautiful cars. I am always amazed at the dedication that is required to keep the cars so clean ! Great pictures! Enjoy your week!
Hi Silke, very nice to see you today and thank you so much for your kind words! I also love old cars and I can't imagine all the hard work and money that goes into the up-keep on these! But it's all worth it, they're all so awesome!
I have to tell you this Silke, I love your paintings...they're so beautiful! I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Hugs...
Bobbi
Hi Walking on Sunshine, good to see you! Thanks s much! I hope that you have a great day and a wonderful week!
Hugs...
Bobbi
Hi Bobbi!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such heart warming messages♥♥ I truly appreciate them!
What awesome cars these are! We have a local car show every September and it's pretty fascinating. Some are so magical and the stories they could tell would be most interesting, I'm sure! LOL
Have a super day and thanks again!!
Darla
WOW these cars are so cool. How fun this must have been!!
Love you,
Marie
Gorgeous pictures! Talk about tripping the memory machine....lots of flash backs on that parking lot!
Hi Darla, Wow, thank you so much! I have to tell you though, your paintings, they're so beautiful and speak straight to my heart! I love your work and the meanings that go with them, such wonderful expressions of love!
Thanks so much for all your kind words and for stopping in today! I think the old cars are awesome to and just had to share them with everyone. I very happy that you enjoyed them! Have a wonderful day.
Hugs..
Bobbi
Hi Lynda, so good to see you! Isn't it to funny about that memory machine. lol You're so right, lots of memories from some of those cars in that parking lot...shall I say from the good ole days. lol Thanks for your kind words and I'm so happy that you liked them and that it brought back some memories for you...all good ones I hope. Hope you have a wonderful est of your day!
Hugs...
Bobbi
Hi Marie, great to see you Sweetie! It was also so excellent to be able to talk to you earlier today! Thanks, you're so sweet! Yep, I had a blat and the steak dinner was great and our band was awesome as usual. I just love these old cars! I hope that you have a good rest of your day. I'll talk to you sometime tomorrow.
Giant hugs and love to you my dear friend...
Bobbi
Thanks for your comment on my blog and for entering my giveaway. It was such a throwback scrolling through all the pictures of old cars. My dad used to take me to antique car shows when I was a kid and this entire post reminded me of him. :) Thank you!
I will be thinking and praying for you!!! Take care!
Hi bellajoya,it's very nice to meet you! Thank you for the chance for the wonderful Giveaway! Also, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm very happy that this post was a wonderful memory for you, thank you for sharing that with me...you made me heart smile! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your day.
Hugs...
Bobbi
Hi Walking on Sunshine, very nice to see you again today! Thank you so much! I'll talk to you probably more towards the end of the week. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
Hugs...
Bobbi
Post a Comment