Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wishing you a Happy Easter...


I wanted to wish everyone a very lovely, wonderful, blessed and joyous Easter! This Easter Sunday I want to share some quotes with you and a few other things to.

Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. Written by, Charles M. Crowe

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances. Written by, Robert Flatt

And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him. For He departed, and behold, He is here. Written by, St Augustine

Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time. Written by, Martin Luther

For I remember it is Easter morn and life and love and peace are all new born. Written by, Alice Freeman Palmer.

According to Christian scripture, Jesus was resurrected from the dead on the third day after His crucifixion. The day of resurrection is observed on Easter Day or Easter Sunday that comes two days after Good Friday.

Easter also marks the end of Lent, a 40-day period, a season of fasting, prayer and penance. Easter is a moveable feast. The date of Easter therefore varies between March 22 and April 25 and is linked to the Jewish Passover. If you would like to read "Why Does the Date for Easter Change Every Year?" please go here.

Easter Bunny and Easter Egg hunts have become part of the holiday's modern celebrations and are also celebrated by many Christians and non-Christians alike now. Many Christians also observe the religious aspects of Easter by attending Sunday Service in the morning and a wonderful Easter Dinner after wards.

Here are some of the Beaded Easter Crystal's that I made:





I also wanted to share with yous this Easter Sunday some beautiful beaded Easter gifts that my sweet mother had made for me some years ago:

and this adorable Easter village my mom had gotten for me years ago.





Today I won't be making Easter dinner, I'm going to my daughter-n-laws, Donna and Cat (their sisters) Aunt Sharon and Aunt Karen's home for a Easter Egg Hunt for my grand-children and some of their other relatives. Then I'll be going to my second oldest son, Michael to see Sofia's room. She's my 7th grandchild and is due in June! After I leave there I'll be going with my youngest son, Joel and his girlfriend, Heidi to her parents home for Easter dinner. Also to meet them and her family for the first time since they've been together. So...here's wishing you the most beautiful of days and a very

Happy Easter!





Hugs...
Bobbi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Bobbi! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family :)

Thanks for sharing your photos, I really love the beaded crystals you've made!

Liz x

Marie S said...

Beautiful Easter Beaded things. Your mom's eggs are so beautiful!
Happy Easter Bobbi, I hope you have a wonderful day with all your family!
Madi says Hoppy Easter, Miss Bobbi!

Sarah said...

Happy Easter!

Bobbi Ann said...

Happy Easter ladies and thank you so much! I'm exhausted but had a wonderful day today. I have to go and lay down and rest.
Giant hugs to all of yous...
Bobbi

Rosie Scotland said...

Happy Easter Bobbi and thankyou so mucch for visiting my blog. You have such a talent with your beads - its something I've never done. The nursery for little baby Sofia is beautiful - it won't be long until June! You have a lovely family there in your mosaics. Hugs Rosie :)