Thursday, March 11, 2010

Introducing my 3rd cabochon...

A couple of days ago I had teamed up with Sarah at Operation Tackle that Bead Stash and I had gone thru just a small part of my "Bead Stash". Our goal is to clean up, organize and use our "Bead Stash" in useful and beadiful ways, instead of having all those gorgeous beads just stashed away somewhere. Well, when I started looking I had come across various red beads and a red cabochon that just seemed to be calling to me. So this is what I came up with, my 3rd Cabochon. I named this, The Red Sea.





So, until the next time, Bead Happy everyone!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

4 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

The necklace is so beautiful and very detailed. What a wonderful idea ... to use the resources you already have ... to make room for new stuff, of course!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Barbara Lewis, thank you so much for stopping in today and for your kind words! I hope that your weekend is a wonderful one for you!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

Marie S said...

Wow Bobbi, these beaded cabachons are turning out so well.
You must be having a great time with these.
I found a face for you to do too!!
My friend made a great mold of a moon face and I made you one of those.
Email me your addy again.
Thanks for the love on my Renee post.
I am looking forward to seeing Renee again Bobbi.
I love you too sisterfriend!!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Marie, aww, you're so sweet! Thank you so much! Yep, I really have enjoyed so far learning and beading with cabochons!
Oh wow, a moon face...Yay!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
You're more then welcome Sweetie and thank you so much! I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your evening!
Happy Birthday to Madi!!!
I'll talk to you sometime over the weekend, hope the party goes great!
Hugs and much love...
Bobbi