Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Until we meet again...


With great sadness a wonderful, loving, caring and devoted friend has passed away. She's now a Angel. Renee, I'll miss you, you've touched my heart and the hearts of so many. My friend, now I know your pain is over but your flight, your love, your patience, your understanding, your unselfishness, your tenderness and your kindness will live forever. You've helped me in times of sorrow and sickness and held strong and steady with open and loving arms. Thank you and I'll never forget you and your love you have for everyone. May our precious Lord bless you, your family and friends now and for always. Until we meet again Renee...I love you...

2 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Such a beautiful tribute to our dear friend!! Sending much love, Silke

LDWatkins said...

Indeed, a beautiful tribute for one we will always remember with a smile. I'm so happy she is pain free and with our Lord and her family.