Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bella Sinclair Award...

I'm so proud to say that today that I was awarded the Bella Sinclair Award by my dear and sweet friend, Marie Segal.
http://mariesegal.blogspot.com/

What a honor this is and I will proudly display this awesome award on my blog! Thank you Marie! I'm still smiling from ear to ear! I was totally blown away this evening when you told me, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Congrats also to those who have received this award by Marie also, it's quite a honor!



















And to those who received this wonderful award from Ces:


















19. Vanessa Brantley Newton http://oohlaladesignstudio.blogspot.com/



Also to everyone that receives this awesome award in the future...Congrats to all!

Thank you also goes to Ces for making this beautiful and awesome award! I hope one day that Bella may be able to receive her well deserved award. What a beautiful, special sister-hood to be able to share with you! I'm very touched by this award! Thank you Ces!

Thank you again Marie...I love you Sis, Giant hugs to you!

To read the story of Bella, please go here:


A warm, loving and very touching story!

Ces writes, "I designed this award to celebrate art in the blogs and to honor the value of friendship, sisterhood, sharing and caring. It is to be awarded to the gifted, accomplished, eloquent and talented blogger whose friendship and influence inspire us to do our best. That I named it after Bella Sinclair is because she epitomizes all of these things. She is an inspiration to many of us. "
Also Ces writes, "I hope that when Bella returns, this award would have already circulated in the blogs. It is my honor to give this award to the first recipients who I hope will find the same pleasure as I have in spreading its crown, giving shade and the comfort of friendship and caring and of sisterhood by sharing this award with their blog-friends and sisters!"

What a beautiful and loving story Ces, thank you!


If you would like to view Bella Sinclair's blog:

Please my fellow Artists, Sisters, Moms, Grand-moms and Friends, go and pick out your fellow Artists, Sisters, friends and spread some more love by giving them this Award to.

I'm awarding this Award of Art, Love and Sisterhood, Sharing, Caring to:




















14 comments:

Marie S said...

Very Nice Bobbi and very well done, I am so proud to call you sister friend!
LOve and huge hugs,
Marie

The Lone Beader® said...

Congrats on the award! And, thank you for mentioning me! Cheers from Boston! :D

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Marie, gosh Sweetie, thank you so much! You're making me blush lol! But that's a good thing.
Giant hugs and love to you my good friend, my sister...
Bobbi

Bobbi Ann said...

The Lone Beader, thank you so much and Congrats to you also!
Hugs...
Bobbi

kimsminiatures said...

Thank you so much. Very sweet of you to think of me. Mini hugs!

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

Dear Bobbi,
Thank you for your generous award for The Mini Food Blog and the Fantasy Forest. I humbly accept on behalf of the wonderful artists whose works grace my blogs :)
Love,
Sumaiya.

SILVER said...

Congrats to you and awww.. thanks Bobbi for sharing this award with me.

i will prepare the next post soon to pass the torch on.

~Silver

Debbie said...

Thank you so much for the award Bobbi. x

Doreen said...

Thank you so much for this award! It was so kind of you to think of me :-)

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, Kim, you're more then welcome and thank you for your wonderful blog and sharing what you do with all of us!
Hugs...

Bobbi Ann said...

Sumaiya, you're more then welcome! Your blogs are most fascinating and thank you for your wonderful works of Art! You very much desrve this Award!
Hugs...

Bobbi Ann said...

Silver, thank you so much and you're more then welcome! Your blog is wonderful, thank you!
Hugs...

Bobbi Ann said...

Debbie, you're more then welcome!
Hugs...

Bobbi Ann said...

Doreen, you're quite welcome and thank you for your blog!
Hugs...