Friday, July 24, 2009

Jet Skiing...

My second oldest son, Michael has a Jet Sky and 2 weeks ago Mike and myself went Jet Skiing! We had a blast! This is his Jet Sky and this is where we drove it to, about 45 minutes or so on Lake Erie all the way to downtown Cleveland! In the picture you see part of downtown Cleveland! The round building is the Cleveland Browns Stadium. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is on the side. In fact, if you want to find out more about the Rock and Roll Hall of fame here's a Link for you.
So...my son, Mike and myself stopped and took some pictures with our trusty cell phones and then we turned to head back for the evening.
Oh, this is my son, Michael and myself 2 weeks ago Jet Skiing.


Then, before I knew it Mike had stopped the Jet Sky and told me to drive. hmm I thought to myself, how do I get out of this. You can believe that I thought of every excuse possible not to drive, but he really wanted for me to drive, so I did. Just between me and you though...I was sacred to death with me driving. lol The waves were hitting us and I wasn't sure what to do and really I didn't want to wreck his Jet Sky. But he told me that it would be alright and to follow the sun back. So...that's what I did! How wonderful and beautiful it was!
I have to say that I'm very glad that I did drive back, normally I can't do things like this because of my kidneys and lots of surgeries. So, this coming Tuesday when I'm back in the hospital having yet another surgery I can think of my son and myself and when we went Jet Skiing!

8 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Bobbi, Your son is so nice to let you drive his jet ski. He knew you could do it - he'a cutie and a sweetie! So sorry to hear that you need surgery. I'll keep you in prayer, and you keep us posted when you are back home and recovering,to let us know you're doing well.

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Mary, thank you so much! Yep, all my sons are cuties and very sweet! Thank you so much for your prayers, they're very much appreciated! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs...
Bobbi

LDWatkins said...

Great pictures! Sorry to hear about more surgery but I'll certainly have you in my prayers. Be sure to let us know how you are!! Hugs to you!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Lynda, always so good to see you! Thanks so much about the pictures. Also thank you for your prayers to! They are very much appreciated! The plan is that I'm going to try to come home on Tuesday. I have alot of furry responsibilities here at home and I just hate having to stay in the hospital all the time. So, the Dr. agreed to send me home, but said that if I need to go back into the hospital he would call and make the arrangements for me. I hope that you have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
Hugs...
Bobbi

BlueRidgeLady said...

Hi Bobbi!

I sure enjoyed your jet ski pics! Bet you both had a blast. What a fun way to spend time with your son. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am going to your Bead blog!!!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Blue Ridge Lady, good to see you! Thanks for stopping in today and I'm so glad that you enjoyed all the pictures! I enjoyed your blog and will be stopping back in at yours to! Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Renee said...

Bobbi you are beautiful. What a handsome son you have.

I hope everything goes well for you on Tuesday.

Love Renee xoxo

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Renee, very, very good to see you and thank you so much! You're a very sweet and wonderful lady and you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you Sweetie.
Hugs and love to you...
Bobbi