Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Garden updates...

I'm very happy to say that my garden is doing splendid! I have many, many tomatoes growing which makes me smile! Yummy...I can't wait!

Then I've already been eating my lettuce and it's great! I believe that I'm going to plant some more, there's still plenty of time for it to grow!
I have also have a tiny lil baby green pepper and on the rest of my green pepper plants I can see they also have babies growing to! I love my green peppers. Of course, I really enjoy almost every kind of vegetable.


Look at my lil baby zucchini, how cute is that! Poor lil thing though, just as soon as it grows it's mine for the eating! lol I hope it yields some nice ones this year seeing that I only planted one zucchini plant. I really like to put zucchini in a lot of my dishes and besides, I want to make my zucchini bread...it's out of this world and you will love it!
So...To all my fellow gardeners, I'm leaving you with happy thoughts of a healthy and growing garden! Until next time...

3 comments:

LDWatkins said...

You have a really neat garden! Everything looks so crisp and happy. Mine's a bit sweltering now, kind of brownish in places. I, too, love those veggies! Enjoy!!

SILVER said...

Hi Bobbi! Any garden with a vegetable patch is always such a delightful patch !

~Silver

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Lynda and Silver, so good to see yous today! yep, flowers are wonderful but I'll take a vegetable garden any day!
I try to take care of mine the best that I can. I have to admit though that there are days that I just can't get out there to do anything! It really needs to be weeded again, but I'm very happy with it! It's been raining here now for 3 days, it actually just stopped. So late on I'll go outside and see what I can get accomplished in there. Maybe even take some more pictures to. I am having some problems with beetles! The seem to like the leaves on most everything! I'm not to sure what to do about them. Thanks again for stopping in and your kind words! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs...
Bobbi