Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cali, my new lil helper...

Intoducing my new lil kitten Cali. She loves everything I do including beading! She even has to get in on my magazines! I don't know about you, but all my furry ones have learned that when I bead I get the big "puppy dog eyes" and the whines and the cries as if they never had attention or love before! lol But, they've all learned to lay down nicely next to me or by me and that when mommy is done beading that it's their turn to be loved on. However...my new lil kitten, Cali has a totally different idea about me and beading! She happens to think that all the beautiful beads are hers to play with and that the thread is her as well! I've hooked her up with her on toe beads container so she thinks she batting something she shouldn't be around the house while I bead, but she still seems to like everything that I have much better! lol Here's a few pictures of my crew here at home:


Now here's my Rocky, he's a boxer and thinks he's a kid. Actually, he's the coolest kid on the block! lol





Then there's my lil girls, they're sisters, Sweet pea and Lily...











Last but not least theres my Ashes, she's a sweetie!

4 comments:

Marie S said...

I love your new kitty Bobbi she is beautiful!!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Marie, thanks so much! She's a cutie for sure! She's also a lil talker and a bead maniac! lol She's starting to get big now, she was only 1 1/2 lbs when I got her. I hope that you have a great evening Marie! Hugs...
Bobbi

LDWatkins said...

Love all the animal pictures! Funny, I just took one of my Westie. He stays by my feet all day long while I'm sculpting. How empty my life would be without him. They are so precious!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, Thanks so much! I'm always taking pictures of them. lol
Isn't that the truth about it though! I love them all so much, I know they love me, but they're my best friends! When I'm not feeling well, right there they are for me, where I am, they all are. They all are so precious!
I hope that you have a great rest of your evening!
Hugs...