Saturday, July 11, 2009

How precious is this...

I had taken three of my grand-children to the playground, as we were walking back home and I happened to look up and realize just how precious two of my grand-children were! I pulled my cell phone out as fast as I could and snapped the picture without them even realizing. This is Kaley and her cousin, my youngest grandson, Aden. I was walking behind them with my other grand-daughter who's the twin sister of Kaley...Haley. Isn't life so precious when you look at these lil ones, no cares, just happy...cousins! How great is that!

3 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

Very sweet! And what's more amazing is you know how to get a picture off of your cell phone. I wouldn't even know how to begin. Enjoy your day!

Marie S said...

OMG!!! That is worth a thousand words!!!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Waking on Sunshine, good to see you today! Thank you so much! But you know what about the pictures and the cell phone, it's pretty easy. I'm not at all good with things like that but with my cell phone I have a micro SD card. All I have to do is take it up to Walmart's and they have a machine that does the rest. lol Or, I have something also in my phone that says Blue Tooth. Now with some people that means a devise that you would use as a ear piece. But with my cell it means I go to Walmart's to their Photo department press ok on my Blue Tooth and then hold my phone close to the machine and presto, the pictures are either on CD for me or printed out pictures. It's that easy. Trust me, if it wasn't I would not be able to do anything like that either.
I hope that you have a great rest of your day!
Hugs...

Hi Marie, You know what, that's exactly what I thought when I looked up and seen them walking in front of me! How sweet, precious and innocent children are and how very proud, touched and moved I was by them!
Children are the future, and if that's what the future holds...well that's so wonderful!
I hope that you have a awesome rest of your day Marie! Thanks so much for always stopping in, it means alot! I hope that lil Madi is doing good for you...she's so beautiful!
Giant hugs to you...
Bobbi