Sunday, July 19, 2009

Black Eyed Susan...

I thought that for the next couple of days or so that I would share some of the flowers and plants that I have in my yard and also give you a update on my garden. I'm going to start with my Black Eyed Susan's and how they began to grow and what they look like today...



I have them in three different areas of my yard. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful! They're easy to no care what so ever and come back every year. When I cut them to place in a vase they seem to last any where from one week to about 10 days. They grow some where between 2-3 feet high and they love, love, love sunshine!

8 comments:

Marie S said...

Beautiful Bobbi, Have a great week.
Love and hugs.

outdoor.mom said...

oh very pretty

Lois Christensen said...

Oh they are so pretty. One of my favorite flowers! Great pictures.

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Marie, thanks so much and I hope that your weekend was a wonderful one for you!
Giant hugs and love...
Bobbi

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Outdoor Mom, thanks so much for stopping in today and for your kind words! have a great day!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Walking on Sunshine, So good to see you today! They really are very beautiful flowers, I really love them to! Have a good day!
Hugs...
Bobbi

LDWatkins said...

They are so pretty! Such happy faces!

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Lyndi, So good to see you today and thanks so much!I really never thought of it like that before but you're so right...they do have happy faces! lol I hope that you have a great day!
Hugs...
Bobbi